Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable bisection] complete test-amd64-i386-xl

To: "Liu, Jinsong" <jinsong.liu@xxxxxxxxx>, Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>, Stefano Stabellini <Stefano.Stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable bisection] complete test-amd64-i386-xl
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:08:56 +0100
Cc: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <Jeremy.Fitzhardinge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 08:09:56 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=iAUulzgiuNNWzA7wHCRwrrT+rKLWBI1MsV+lckiMU+Y=; b=anHxxRWfksZe0E84qlmiuZNRJWaf0YmQyWYED6cNlmfAiUD76SA58H9uygr7mI+jjx GM1up0YwH6zhc5obwcSO97XH5/2ahLUrsmjqAeGL00KB9QEo5K8BYuwrP4X5rEIYtmON rDcUAS0xd+vKH02oRRwCdxkVyegP7tsWyMpZk=