Re: [Xen-devel] Where can I find current (and up to date) documentation

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 12:20:16AM +0200, Mark Schneider wrote:
> Hello

Hello,

first of all.. please don't start a new thread by replying to random email.
Please post a totally new email so you get a new thread for your issue.

> After installing xen-docs-4.1 debian package (s. below) I was expecting
> an "up to date" documentation for xen 4.1.1.
> # ---
> ii  xen-docs-4.1                         4.1.1-1
>  Documentation for Xen
> # ---
>
> Two of three .pdf files (interface.pdf/user.pdf) show at the first page
> xen 3.0 or 3.3.
> Does anything has changed for xen 4.1.1? .. or maybe the only
> documentation source is just xen-wiki?
>
> Thank you in advance for any hints.

Yep, the pdf docs are out-of-date.
Most of the new stuff is on wiki pages: