Re: [Xen-devel] HYBRID: PV in HVM container

To: Mukesh Rathor <mukesh.rathor@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] HYBRID: PV in HVM container
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 19:39:36 +0100
Cc: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:40:18 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=CCbIjzSlukwW5jnteKqpXaJzAOmm82K2d2OJ9eKVAIQ=; b=Gxg/e9k67Vn0aFkCmNONP/kLtFfDoLDO2Iqp7h0hXBCq/K2X9sLWdrho0cAjwZg5Ky 0jwWf8DVNbQkzy/ym2ykgi1nCybK02CKYk+6g34Btiu/SWzoVJYpm4ap8q2V7gjXb4/N FXMPXJ8natwIXT4JPwFTRk7EE92wi7Y/qcXTM=