Re: [Xen-devel] Patch for Xen 4.1.1 not working with LVM volumes and pyg

To: Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Patch for Xen 4.1.1 not working with LVM volumes and pygrub on NetBSD
From: Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:57:40 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 06:01:55 -0700
Newsgroups: chiark.mail.xen.devel
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roger Pau Monné writes ("[Xen-devel] Patch for Xen 4.1.1 not working with LVM
volumes and pygrub on NetBSD"):
> Xen 4.1.1 was incorrectly passing /dev/rmapper/vg-lvname to pygrub
> (notice the r in front of mapper), when it should pass
> /dev/mapper/rvg-lvname (add the r to the last file) when using NetBSD.
> I've patched it to work correctly. I'm attaching a unified diff with
> the patch made against Xen 4.1.1 (it's a really simple modification).

Thanks, I have applied your patch.

Next time, though, can you please be sure to add a Signed-off-by line,
to signify your certification in accordance with the Developer's
Certificate of Origin ?  In this case I'll go ahead as it's only a
single line.

Thanks,
Ian.

>From Documentation/SubmittingPatches in the Linux kernel tree:

        Developer's Certificate of Origin 1.1

        By making a contribution to this project, I certify that:

        (a) The contribution was created in whole or in part by me and I
            have the right to submit it under the open source license
            indicated in the file; or

        (b) The contribution is based upon previous work that, to the best
            of my knowledge, is covered under an appropriate open source
            license and I have the right under that license to submit that
            work with modifications, whether created in whole or in part
            by me, under the same open source license (unless I am
            permitted to submit under a different license), as indicated
            in the file; or

        (c) The contribution was provided directly to me by some other
            person who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have not modified
            it.

        (d) I understand and agree that this project and the contribution
            are public and that a record of the contribution (including all
            personal information I submit with it, including my sign-off) is
            maintained indefinitely and may be redistributed consistent with
            this project or the open source license(s) involved.