[Xen-devel] AW: Load increase after memory upgrade?

To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] AW: Load increase after memory upgrade?
From: Carsten Schiers <carsten@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:29:24 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 04:30:44 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

the higher load is neither bound to memory increase nor Xen version, it's the
kernel.
Changed at the same time from a Xenified 2.6.34.7 kernel to pvops jeremy's git
stable-2.6.32.x

Konrad, are you interested? You can see from attached graphic the much higer
load
mid 21 to 24. riker (yellow) is using the cards constantly for scanning
transponders,
two seem to make use of DMA for that reason...

Carsten.