Re: [Xen-devel] Perfctr-Xen framework for permonace analysis

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Perfctr-Xen framework for permonace analysis
From: Ruslan Nikolaev <nruslan_devel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:44:07 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:45:06 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1305578648; bh=ezTrElbcG22OS/mvRBdHxSk4usX/tJzdIA3mQ8nkMcw=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Z9kX0ZqfLUv2QAk13/TpPQ0iYXgtJt+/r6ud6G25/8uxOi5ZeSCDbMM4G8inS+dv07yAhmBPyqKaI/HmYCn8Ow2yNrX71s4yWm+gq+Tffhyg6uGgX1rLWih/WYUSPgeoJIp504lABpdUoNtvmxQ/NDm4paGZozFB6DPYJwt4b8A=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The author's paper is available on my website:

http://people.cs.vt.edu/~rnikola/?page_id=159

Please, let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Ruslan Nikolaev