[Xen-devel] Signed windows drivers

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Signed windows drivers
From: "Ziliang Guo" <ziliang.guo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 22:40:48 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:41:51 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To ensure no misunderstanding, this is not an advertisement.

I was contacted by a user of the Windows Xen drivers asking if the ReactOS
project would be willing to sign Xen's Windows drivers through our driver
signing program, described here: http://www.reactos.org/wiki/Driver_Signing

While we would be fine with doing so, I felt this should be handled through the
Xen developers themselves instead of us doing a oneshot signing for a single
user.  So right now I'm seeing who I should be discussing this with or if the
Xen project intends to get their driver signed themselves through another route
and this isn't necessary.

ZWabbit