Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] - Parallax Backend

To: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] - Parallax Backend
From: Artur Baruchi <mail.baruchi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:00:20 -0300
Cc: Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:06:45 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=MFbxr3xlc/bYtRM2T6HJbxf6nzZGAIY+KPCPO0xdhsI=; b=jgbclG5YSdK6uIyoc6vFbl/aGLhUoveLGQizYMkxL+qCYP/o2khd1tAvSg8zkL55KA QbdU3olkB2lMXJEUMy/nUE9HfKFp/S41SsALCB725xorLLr5r1Yh8VF3v4iFvAK6dNWG oQt/h6sjNTmsiySFlJwBSCj19sP2Rq+FUOG9E=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Pasi.

I've installed Parallax and XCP a couple of times (apart), but Im not
familiar in programming for it. For the GSoC Im planning to change the
xe command line to be able to manage parallax storage resources and
create a new xe command to use the Parallax features (like
creating/removing snapshots, listing snapshots, etc).

What do you think about it?

Thanks!

Att.
Artur Baruchi