Re: [Xen-devel] 2.6.38 PV Guest boot failure - error while pinning mfn..

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Btw, if you have a working domU, can you please test Rafael's patch for the HIBERNATE_INTERFACE ? he replied to my
> "PATCH v3 3/5 Add visible HIBERNATION_INTERFACE and hide HIBERNATION" with his version of the refactoring patch.
> I can compile the code but am not able to test it due to this boot issue. And before you ask, yes, all bugs reported here were without his patch.

Will try this week . Do you have a branch on which you put all of the patches that you were trying to test?

git://athos.nss.cs.ubc.ca/gitorama/konrad/linux-2.6 shriram/hibernate

This branch tracks your devel/next-2.6.39
I have committed both patches (hibernate_interface and the xen config fixes) into that branch. I
didnt commit the rtc/cmos bug fix as it didnt seem to help.

shriram