[Xen-devel] FW: [Xen-users] Re: Squeeze and Xen 4 - booting error when l

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] FW: [Xen-users] Re: Squeeze and Xen 4 - booting error when loading xen-hypervisor-4.0-amd64
From: Mike Viau <viaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 07:42:31 -0400
Cc: paul@xxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 04:43:12 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Forwarded to Xen Devel from Xen Users.

I know the Xen 4.1 release is imminent, but maybe somewhere here could spot the
problem with a quick look at the boot messages (
        xen 4 hv kernel panic.txt).

Paul's not using upstream Xen, but Debian packaged Xen 4.

The bare-metal kernel boots fine on Paul's machine, but via the hyper-visor it
does not.

-M