Re: [Xen-devel] unfair servicing of DomU vbd requests

To: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] unfair servicing of DomU vbd requests
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 07:29:55 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 23:42:44 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id :thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=AyKaJAYDGRGPh21OCXjMwBrOuPhaNxzuwo2LgqGG/Y0=; b=jRSQyGhJ3Emz3vOs22JsOTW98wbL09Hmeh03+qWRWtAfLZlVq7nGyI2C34KDRuBk9y oPNsBSnotbInW6ixWu+3a2Hv+xc7DIJKA3gzgBbBbfElGVG+lmcMP8FpHg/Koab5R0KT jvC/RefgDx3cSPyKSzUsDBd+L+B1G+EoywFIM=