[Xen-devel] RE: win-pv assertion failed while migrating

I've found a race in xennet that could cause the problems you are seeing
and have pushed a fix, but it's not well tested. From what you've said I
think you can build from source. If not, I should be able to upload some
binaries tomorrow. Please let me know how your testing goes.

James