Re: [Xen-devel] Problems with Xend on ia64.

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Problems with Xend on ia64.
From: "Julio C. Ortega" <jortega@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:01:00 -0430
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:33:29 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx> escribió:

I *think* in older dom0 kernels (like, linux-2.6.18-xen)
the device node is actually /dev/gntdev ..

Do you have that one? is gntdev support compiled in to the kernel, or is it a module?

-- Pasi

Hello again Pasi.

Indeed it's /dev/gntdev. I've tested it built-in and as a module, the device node gets created

I've also made a symlink (just for checking) of the device node under /dev/xen

There are no printk's when i load or unload the driver in the modular build.

But xend doesn't work.

Thanks again.