[Xen-devel] Fix mem_sharing on Xen 4.0.0

 Hi:

      I've been trying to fix memory sharing on xen for a few days.
      Now it works on my box, I'd like to share the patches.

     Attached is the fix for code of tools in xen.(Sorry, I don't know how to make git patches.)
     Also you should apply the patch of http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-12/msg00149.html

     Currently, I am able to start 24 HVMS(each of which memory=512, maxmem=2048)
     After all VMS start, Xen info shows that without mem_sharing,  the free memory is 7486
     and with mem_sharing, free is 9000, so 1.5G memory is saved.

    Remember, you should start the blktap/drivers/blktapctrl first, since it is enable hash share between tapdisk process.
    also add memory_sharing into your HVM file to enable sharing.

    thanks.