[Xen-API] Re: [Xen-devel] XCP: Allow XCP to use ocaml library bindings i

To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-devel] XCP: Allow XCP to use ocaml library bindings in Xen unstable (which will become Xen 4.1)
From: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 14:30:33 +0000
Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 06:32:12 -0800
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A second version of each of these patch queues will follow shortly.

The major change is to make use of the proposed hooks in upstream
libxenctrl to reenable the XIU functionality. This allows xenstored and
xapi to run in an SDK VM. This depends on my "libxc: dom0 OS integration
cleanup+abstraction." series against xen-unstable.hg sent to xen-devel
last week.

I've not had any feedback on the module namespace issue so I haven't
done anything about that.

Ian.