RE: [Xen-devel] Problem: WIndows domu switches power off

To: Dietmar Hahn <dietmar.hahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Problem: WIndows domu switches power off
From: "Kay, Allen M" <allen.m.kay@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 12:55:37 -0700
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 12:56:41 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dietmar,

This is a known issue with WLAN passthrough cause by ME (management engine) interaction.  The latest xen-unstable has quirk to workaround issue.

Can you give it a try and let me know if it fixes the problem for you?  By the way, which brand of Core i5 laptop do you have.  I would like to see if I have one locally.

Allen