RE: [Xen-devel] Regarding TX/RX rings

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Regarding TX/RX rings
From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 15:04:15 +0400
Delivery-date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 04:05:17 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:in-reply-to :references:content-type:date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer :content-transfer-encoding; bh=orZee6KZPZR144WGNebxTJoXyDUTkFV1GiUOaXfFMJA=; b=oQNzE7R5bHCBOjo5codiaZxFSkqSJAvdceu/HftlNyujEo4IfB3EmnURjBBSmUs+1Q XY8xpDankzBYFYJwGUMcmyGYJfURL+bGcGwDJoBEZaI623WWxMKZfzaN3pIurRIv3iti a2XqWAzEbZzysf1Ecoye1yV4/ZZat2cD8aaGY=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well...

I'd like to pointed to this again: HVM machine without PV network
dirvers lack of network statistics.