Re: [Xen-devel] RE: Reducing I/O introduced domain scheduling

At 10:30 +0100 on 12 Oct (1286879457), Paul Durrant wrote:
> My concern is a read from a non-MMIO page following a write to an MMIO page.

Yes, buffering MMIO in the general case is totally unsafe.  That's why
the existing buffered-MMIO ring is only used for VGA.

Tim.

>   Paul

Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Principal Software Engineer, XenServer Engineering
Citrix Systems UK Ltd.  (Company #02937203, SL9 0BG)