RE: [Xen-devel] RE: How to generate a HW NMI

To: "Roger Cruz" <roger.cruz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jan Kiszka" <jan.kiszka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] RE: How to generate a HW NMI
From: "Roger Cruz" <roger.cruz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:20:22 -0500
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:21:33 -0700
References: <EACA7CA90354A849B1315959042A052C01146B37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20101001141523.GB28639@xxxxxxxxxxxx><EACA7CA90354A849B1315959042A052C011AFE23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx><4CA9AC25.6020707@xxxxxxxxxxx><EACA7CA90354A849B1315959042A052C010942BD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx><4CA9E0FB.6000109@xxxxxxxxxxx><EACA7CA90354A849B1315959042A052C011B021A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx><4CA9F16C.905@xxxxxxxxxxx> <EACA7CA90354A849B1315959042A052C011B0570@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>