Re: [Xen-devel] Performance numbers on PV-on-HVM

On Fri, Oct 01, 2010 at 03:19:09PM +0200, Christian Zoffoli wrote:
> Il 01/10/2010 08:00, Pasi Kärkkäinen ha scritto:
> [cut]
> > I think suse xenified kernel already has pv-on-hvm drivers,
> > using the old unmodified_drivers.
>

> yes but I use a suse-like kernel only on dom0, my domU are mainly debian
> lenny.

Debian lenny's kernel-xen (that you probably use in the domU) is using
those suse xenlinux patches.

You should be able to build the unmodified_drivers pv-on-hvm for that kernel.

Upcoming Debian Squeese (6.0) has a kernel based on upstream pvops,
and it should have pv-on-hvm aswell (afaik).

-- Pasi