[Xen-devel] xen 4.0.1-rc6 display problem

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] xen 4.0.1-rc6 display problem
From: tianyong1979sh <tianyong1979sh@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 15:50:26 +0800 (CST)
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 00:51:22 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    in my PC there are two Display Cards .one is Indenpent Display Card(dell PC with Nvidia display card),and another is Integrated Display Card (intel).after i installed the xen4.0.1-rc6 (pvops kernel version is 2.6.31.14)with the Indenpent Display Card ,the graphic desktop's display is ok.But when i installed the xen4.0.1-rc6 with the Integrated Display Card ,the graphic desktop's display is not ok.when the OS is entering the graphic desktop ,the screen would flash for a few seconds.At last the screen would stop at text mode.
my problem is that:
  why can i appear this phenomenon?before i make the pvops kernel, i set the options rewrited the file ".config".Isn't the options selected or other problems?
     thanks a lot.

全国最低价,天天在家冲照片,24小时发货上门!