Re: [Xen-devel] Performance issues with large grants

To: Daniel De Graaf <dgdegra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Performance issues with large grants
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 22:10:46 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:11:34 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:user-agent:date :subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=J/qUv+uUMRi8HyuyzJmCXpQuPH42Dt90MYuZcQRiO2c=; b=T18g77XVmSfvTWSmxwXvXxDLPVrtxSfjFusUKp4EfQ9STlR5vKNOyo9vHS0zx8O5s4 jqPaiZtDmagFHUL7gIMJIZe0f54B8CQhNnCs6Vio5iVgydW+IwCGSTqM4zzpGKtnnCTL S+nnnvm98zOf6oGSzzExYS/+P3yROkHIIbp+I=