[Xen-devel] How to allocate specified memory range to domU for special p

To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] How to allocate specified memory range to domU for special purpose?
From: tangming <tangming__06@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:43:49 +0800 (CST)
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 07:44:37 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi guys,
There is a special physical memory range in BIOS-provied RAM map, e.g.
        0x000000000b8fe000 - 0x000000000f8fe000   (type 6)
Now I need allocate this range to domU for a special purpose, is this realizable? If it has to modify the source code of xen hypervisor, could you please give me the directions, since the hypervisor is so complicated. Thanks in advance!

您想拥有和网易免费邮箱一样强大的软件吗?