Re: [Xen-devel] xen 4 only seeing one keyboard and mouse

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

OK. So we need to dig in this a bit further. Can you enable all of the
debugging options on Xen and Linux and send the serial log? And also
run 'apic=debug' on Xen command line. Pasi's PV-OPS Wiki page has a
whole section on what to set for a full debug enabled boot.

Unfortunately I don't have a serial console to output to. The best I can do is the dmesg outputs for xen and the kernel with I am attaching (bzipped).

Another thing that might be worth checking is to boot the PV-OPS kernel
with a 3.4-testing Xen hypervisor (it actually does boot at least on my
SuperMicro X8DBN+- but don't try to use the 4.x-unstable tool stack with
it :-)).

If I change to xen 3.4 but keep the kernel then both keyboards and mice work, so the problem is unlikely to be the kernel.

        Michael Young