[Xen-devel] Re: Virtualization at Plumbers 2010 - Time to submit your pr

To: KVM General <kvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, QEMU Developers <qemu-devel@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, virtualization@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Virtualization at Plumbers 2010 - Time to submit your proposals!
From: Jes Sorensen <Jes.Sorensen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:44:22 +0200
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <peterz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx>, "Zhang, Yanmin" <yanmin_zhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jvrao@xxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:43:47 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I would like to remind everybody that the deadline for submitting a
proposal to Linux Plumbers 2010 is nearing, so this is the time to get
your proposals in. The deadline is July 19th!

There has been some confusion about the submission process and I have
only just found out myself what is the correct way to do it. You need to
submit your proposal via the following link:

http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/ocw/events/LPC2010MC/proposals

If you have already submitted a Virtualization related proposal please
check that it went in to the mini conference submission. If it didn't
please re-submit it. I apologize for this confusion!

Hope to see plenty of proposals showing up before the deadling on the 19th!

Best regards,
Jes