RE: [Xen-devel] Help booting Xen under RHEL6 beta2

Status update: Still no go.

Konrad and I repeated some of the obvious xenstored related
possible problems and everything looks fine.

I tried rolling back the pvops evtchn/gntdev naming changes.
No difference.  I tried rolling back the tools evtchn changeset
(21182).  No difference.

Best I can tell so far, this seems to be something unique
to RHEL6b2 but don't have the xenstored skills to debug
any further.

Dan