Re: [Xen-devel] An Efficient Open MPI Transport System for Virtual Worker

To: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] An Efficient Open MPI Transport System for Virtual Worker Nodes source code
From: abinash barik <abinash.nitr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:52:46 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:53:23 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=UHcOGUfrRSZf1TL0lbJ8Thwp0B1oS5kfURmzFd5uadU=; b=jU0EFGj4PzUlZKB6DntuzjCIvnB8DltK1+D+O4eosZXAdKM8yX3iUfBz6KikSRqlXH n1uip+9tacyZb/ry+ynLrnV/NId+ZKwMO+FGgBvYc8DqrAlK2piWl5fKNGK4JbCP0qEV 7sDAbRgu4x7afkmBGJBEFmZvWkrYtA8yDVai8=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Konrad for the suggestions, sorry if I wasted your time.

I had done my homework before posting this, and the author was not reachable for sometime over email, that's why I posted it here hoping someone else might have it.

Thanks again
Abinash

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 02:58:34PM -0400, abinash barik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to this group, and am looking for the source code mentioned in the
> Timothy Hayes project report "An Efficient Open MPI Transport System for
> Virtual Worker Nodes". This paper has been published at open-mpi. I need
> this for one of the college projects that I am doing.

You got to be kidding me.

The end of the paper mentions the sources and if you google for Open-MPI you
will find it. You can also email the author of the paper.

Please do spend some minutes researching your question(s) before posting.