Re: [Xen-devel] [xl] a fault happens on pv domain reboot

Sergey Tovpeko writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xl] a fault happens on pv domain
reboot"):
> Yes, the error message is the same.
> And i haven't noticed a message from the new xl_lock_page function.

Right, thanks.

Do you know how to use strace ?

> Waiting for domain debian-pv (domid 29) to die [pid 19628]

If you run this again and at that point say
  strace -vvs500 -ostrace.out -p19628
substituting the right process for 19628, and then initiate the
reboot, you should be able to see in strace.out what the failing
system call is.

Ian.