RE: [Xen-devel] libxenlight and xl: missing features

As I have not yet found the time to add the tmem-* commands
to xl, and since others are actively reimplementing all of
the xm commands, I would be grateful if someone would
add in the tmem commands to xl as well.  If there are any
difficulties or questions, I would be happy to help.

Thanks in advance,
Dan