[Xen-devel] Re: Jeremy's GIT-tree and network problems

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Jeremy's GIT-tree and network problems
From: Stephan Seitz <stse+xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 20:48:41 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 03 May 2010 11:50:31 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 11:42:40AM -0700, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
Fortunately it looks like this is going to get some systematic attention. I'd really like any reasonable (ie, not inherently broken for other reasons) network setup to just work.

Do you know what is the status of this problem

At the moment I’m using 2.6.33.2 with xen-patches-2.6.33-1.tar.bz2 and everything is working fine. So if you think, the bug is fixed in your tree, I’ll try it.

Shade and sweet water!

        Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz             E-Mail: stse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |