RE: [Xen-devel] XCP Storage Repos

To: "'Mohammad Abdul-Amir (Shamma)'" <mshamma@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] XCP Storage Repos
From: Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:01:03 +0100
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:03:12 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Are you looking for where the python storage plugins are registered or where the default SRs are created?

The python storage plugins are registered during xapi’s startup sequence – xapi scans /opt/xensource/sm.

The default SRs are created by the “firstboot” init script – have a look in /etc/firstboot.d. The files in /etc/firstboot.d/data are created at host install time.

Cheers,

Dave