RE: [Xen-devel] future plans for libxl?

To: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] future plans for libxl?
From: "Xu, Jiajun" <jiajun.xu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:04:23 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 02:06:11 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is there any example config file we can follow to create guest with 'xl'? If
there is a reference doc or readme, it would be much convenient for user.
And seems following functions are not supported in 'xl' yet: HAP option,
PCI-Passthrough-Strict-Check like ACS capability check, HVM S3 resume support
by 'xm trigger' and function like 'xm info'.