Re: [Xen-devel] domU to dom0 switch question

To: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] domU to dom0 switch question
From: George Valzcig <gvalzcig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 22:28:59 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 19:29:41 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=lQ9dwEtjgGKJpbhNlFlSDEs+Sem6YAEM2/DHccVolZQ=; b=RGiaYfXnS+lCCXswvpr093AYPOoBvIfIiK7WNYZt1htVhN+d8ZaTitChnYQJVkhdqa BUHLPcJPufUiEEPCdboddfTbRmvb+SCZEeIvqSh8z0r8r4o6o8yhpBsN64owtm8W+NbY gujO5zGnS8Pnp/SIgBfUYgx7ag2S3jCjzN2hU=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx