[Xen-users] RE: [Xen-devel] Flashing SLOF on IBM JS20 (Thamesblue superc

To: Ahmad Hassan <ahmad.hassan@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Xen-Devel (E-mail)" <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] RE: [Xen-devel] Flashing SLOF on IBM JS20 (Thamesblue supercomputer)
From: Dan Magenheimer <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 09:35:43 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 09:37:24 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ahmad –

I could be wrong but I suspect the number of people on either xen-users or xen-devel that are using Xen on IBM Power (or are even familiar with Xen  on IBM Power) is a very small number, possibly even zero.  As far as I know, the XenPPC port was never fully functional and development stopped in 2007.  Your best bet might be to work through your IBM hardware support contacts to see if anyone in IBM is willing to help.  Or possibly there are other system-software-related IBM Power mailing lists that could help more effectively.