[Xen-devel] gplpv installer fails to detect testsigning on win7 ultimate

To: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] gplpv installer fails to detect testsigning on win7 ultimate x64
From: Florian Manschwetus <florianmanschwetus@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:40:08 +0100
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen discuss <xen-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 01:40:35 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried to test the gplpv driver on my Win7 guest on top of my b130 osol
xvm. I enabled testsigining with "Bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON"
And rebooted according to bcdedit testsigning is enabled
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd419910.aspx), but the
installer refuses to install, requesting testsigning to be enabled.

Regards,
florian