From: Dave Scott
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:01 PM
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Can the open source XAPI toolstack be used on SUSE 11?

Hi,

I haven't tried to use xapi on SUSE 11.

If you:
. Compile the binary on a SUSE 11 maching (to prevent library version mismatches)
. Use the xen and qemu versions listed on the xen.org page with the patch queues applied
. Use the dom0 kernel from XCP
Then it ought to work, more or less. They may well be some trivial problem like a missing file in /etc/. Could you post the end of your /var/log/xensource.log file? That will probably contain relevant information.

Cheers,
Dave