[Xen-devel] Problems with tip (Remus?)

To: "Xen-Devel (E-mail)" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Problems with tip (Remus?)
From: Dan Magenheimer <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:02:50 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:04:51 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just updated to latest tip (20419), including rebuilding tools (but not dom0,
not sure if there is a new dependency there) and I'm getting an infinite
loop of error messages when xend is trying to launch, along the lines
of "Xend died due to signal 6!" and "Xend died due to signal 11!".

Everything was fine earlier today on a c/s >20400.  I'll try backing out
the remus changes that just went in, but thought I would give warning
and see if others run into the problem.

Dan