[Xen-devel] Re: Adding new scheduler in XEN 3.4.0

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Adding new scheduler in XEN 3.4.0
From: Pankaj Parakh <me.pankajparakh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:23:30 +0530
Delivery-date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 06:53:55 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=KWgjqI4sDm6QcLf2NK77Ahi4czAWkvwhfu3i3SM/96I=; b=HILugkUrpjkcMOAmu9k8sKTCyo1O7W6zydoDQtpMu2A/8r4mwGsNxnY83jZn9tO6gC CSsvtTbi8RmTF0cFt3E+fNjy6TL/HLenGiJ39bEYHuy8AXuwrd0jy1rgEqa4xMrfQr1S GkIeo8oLGHuNsvg38YGBIsI2/PIBrqAiUQIMg=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I found the problem, I was not updating schedulers struct of schedule.c file,
there is no problem with procedure.
the problem is with my rr sched..!!!! err..

--
Pankaj Parakh