Re: [Xen-devel] Using VGA PT for nVidia, causes weird "*** int 15h func

To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Using VGA PT for nVidia, causes weird "*** int 15h function AX=5f14, BX=078f not yet supported!" messages to appear in qemu log file
From: Tom Rotenberg <tom.rotenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:52:00 +0200
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 06:52:49 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=/QcduDqcMbUy4EIHyTxV8KObN7eJdis9+rbpmexeXeU=; b=B4PfILw2NmHnCVdObQm9lecYD+8kPLdL5kk/ExvHDui8PvjzYzEf1oIy7JftOTyXet w20HBrgB1rKO6NfPGOQPGZeQ35C32y+KC5HOn9UNQ2J2wdAGvvlMFXIbmmimctOZZ8er EefP4zcYOSIjTaNsed+zv5MxxttW4YPLe2cs8=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ok... so, i guess it's not a problem...
thanks!