Re: [Xen-devel] compiling xen in AMD

To: Kuriakose Mathew <kmathew123@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] compiling xen in AMD
From: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 11:47:06 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 03:47:37 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 11/10/2009 03:12, "Kuriakose Mathew" <kmathew123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have tried many possibilities and now run out of all options.
> Please help.

Not sure why you cc'ed James and Konrad - I removed them from this reply.

Anyway, the most likely reason is that you have not compiled the driver for
your disk controller into the kernel.

Any reason to use Xen 3.1.3 by the way? It is old - why not use Xen 3.4.1?

 -- Keir