[Xen-devel] RE: Is there a Bugzilla for dom0 pv_ops or anything similar?

To: 'Paolo Bonzini' <bonzini@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] RE: Is there a Bugzilla for dom0 pv_ops or anything similar?
From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:39:18 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: 'Tom Rotenberg' <tom.rotenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:39:45 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I access the Bugzilla system on Xen.org and I don't have Administration rights
to make any changes. I will begin the process to get those rights so I can
create multiple projects within the system.

As for those changes, I am on the Bugzilla support pages
(https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:FAQ:General_Questions) looking on how to do
that. Does anyone out there know the method to create multiple projects?

Thanks.

Stephen Spector