[Xen-devel] Xen Summit Asia Topic Submissions Accepted

To: "'xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen Summit Asia Topic Submissions Accepted
From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:34:45 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:36:03 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Xen Summit Asia 2009 Topic Submission online system is now available for your use. The system will be available until November 10, 2009 at which time all submissions must be made; however we encourage early submissions as the Program Committee will be reviewing topics as they are submitted.

To register your topic, please go to http://xenchampions.org and create a new user account. (I am planning to switch the URL to http://xensummit.org but the system is not letting me make the change; the change will be made some time this week). If you have any questions on the new system, please contact me at stephen.spector@xxxxxxxx

Finally, the Xen Summit Asia event is being held at the Intel R&D facility in Shanghai, China on November 19-20, 2009 and is sponsored by both Intel and Citrix China. Please note that all non-Chinese attendees will need a VISA to enter China so please consider that the VISA process can take a few weeks.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

(772) 621-5062