[Xen-devel] Xen help

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen help
From: Derek Riley <derek.riley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:48:32 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 06:48:59 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Kzn6+8J+VavKUh7Jpt/J5zeEOfehqHJbn/AN2t3h0Ac=; b=EEeShWLCFQV4Hy2UXg6FWIbbQirIcnubUuYshcZyN8KfihDSiXdsHOnmv08XHhimPG ZBCVaOsvtqlg3i5Lujl4HJZsQTRQmEug3iqQaeyBiVHdQQWCIchSdbV1RzFdqMPLbdEB 4D3V9LdiL8ABsGVGxmWx8DYX2vpw+pxnRf/Ps=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello-
I have posted to this list several times re-iterating the same problem (trying to figure out an API mechanism between Xen and the user space), and I haven't heard much from you guys.

Could someone at least point me to the file(s) that handle the API communication between Xen and XM?  Ideally, I would like to find a way to read/write to a file/device from within the scheduler, but no one has said anything useful about how to accomplish this.

I apologize for the repeated attempts to get the same information, but I know there are people on this list who could help me, or at least point me in the right direction.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks
--Derek