Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to Configure Xen Dom 0 in Jeremy's PVOPS Kernel

To: enming.teo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to Configure Xen Dom 0 in Jeremy's PVOPS Kernel
From: Boris Derzhavets <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 02:03:21 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Pasi Kr"@yahoo.com, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 02:04:25 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1248599002; bh=AtZy9XwakALTCoH8xeln+mWUixCHFNmuR8O9etjAAqA=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=0fIXMDpRvl73dQ22O0cPBbBBlb5Q+qkX0vxn4dViFksKdIW5zoH+M8bYLsd2WsjbXTlOUWvz4FjCDXicaNU3J99ou9LtuyzW9aZ6Vv3foAZDSaQg5fiVhptBMMcyszjCRnG7w94+jbrrrBBkeyGfADuPrq55sbp3WSxQ0zau+JU=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The way to obtain IP for DomU address is completely unrelated with installation source.

Boris.