[Xen-devel] Re: Xen is a feature

To: Theodore Tso <tytso@xxxxxxx>, George Dunlap <george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Frans Pop <elendil@xxxxxxxxx>, Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>, "tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jeremy@xxxxxxxx" <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>, "mingo@xxxxxxx" <mingo@xxxxxxx>, Dan Magenheimer <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx>, "avi@xxxxxxxxxx" <avi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "x86@xxxxxxxxxx" <x86@xxxxxxxxxx>, "linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gregkh@xxxxxxx" <gregkh@xxxxxxx>, "kurt.hackel@xxxxxxxxxx" <kurt.hackel@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ksrinivasan <ksrinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>, "EAnderson@xxxxxxxxxx" <EAnderson@xxxxxxxxxx>, "wimcoekaerts@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <wimcoekaerts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>, "jens.axboe@xxxxxxxxxx" <jens.axboe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen is a feature
From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 10:18:03 +1000
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 05:03:40 -0700
References: <4A1F302E.8030501@xxxxxxxx> <20090528.210559.137121893.davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <4A1FCE8E.2060604@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <alpine.LFD.2.00.0905311607560.3379@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <4A26D3D8.6080002@xxxxxxx> <alpine.LFD.2.00.0906032204220.3419@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <alpine.LFD.2.00.0906032204220.3419@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <4A26FB3B.6010205@xxxxxxx> <200906040129.07852.elendil@xxxxxxxxx> <4A27CA44.3060604@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20090604151003.GB2542@xxxxxxx>
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx