[Xen-devel] [SPAM] Discounted Sports Tickets Available

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] [SPAM] Discounted Sports Tickets Available
From: Hadley Blackburn <alm-news@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 20:27:42 +0900
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 May 2009 12:29:12 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Looking for Tickets to Sports Events Worldwide? Of course you are! Well, we are
here to help you find what you need, whether it's Football, Tennis, Motor
Sports, Rugby or any other sport, we've got it!

So, how do you find tickets? Well, unlike regular Ticket Websites that give you
a plain list of events according to a league, we have developed a unique
location-based search engine, so you could search for events according to the
location where they are being held. Let's say you want to find tickets for
matches in the Spanish Football League, just go to the "Search by location" box
on our website, choose "Spain", "Football", range of dates and click search!
Easy, right? Now, you will see a list of events, click on any of them to view
the ticket prices and order online. This way, next time you are going away on
business or pleasure, you can easily check which sports events are held where
you are going and to go see them.

We have also added the ability to search for sports events by competitor. If
you want to see all the matches of Real Madrid or tournaments of Rafael Nadal
in the next month, just go to the "Search by Competitor" box on our website,
type in the name of your favorite competitor, range of dates and click search!

Interested? Confirm your interest sending us a request to
18318thurrell.merideth@xxxxxxxxx and we will send you more information
immediately!

Best regards,
"World of Sport" Fnd.

list within 10 days.

This message is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is solely for the individual or
organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
you should not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the
information in this email. Email may be susceptible to data corruption,
interception and unauthorised amendment, and we do not accept liability for any
such corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof or your
reliance on any information contained therein if you are not the intended
recipient. If you are not interested in the offered promotions, please just
don't answer. If you think you have received this message and its contents in
error, please delete it from your computer, or follow the unsubscribing
procedure shown above.