RE: [Xen-devel] Issues using xenpm in 3.3.1 on Intel Nehalem cpu

To: Andrew J Younge <ajy4490@xxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Yu, Ke" <ke.yu@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Issues using xenpm in 3.3.1 on Intel Nehalem cpu
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:09:46 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Lizhe Wang <lizhe.wang@xxxxxxxxx>, Gregor von Laszewski <laszewski@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 01:11:14 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
could you try latest Xen-unstable at which xenpm wiki is actually made? Xen3.3.1 only have one governor (ondemand) supported, and also I can't tell exactly which issues exist on that branch since the code has been improved a lot after that (such as the one you pointed out).

Thanks
Kevin