Re: [Xen-devel] KXen preview now available

To: Christian.Limpach@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] KXen preview now available
From: Jun Koi <junkoi2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:49:18 +0900
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Peter Johnston <Peter.Johnston@xxxxxxxxxx>, Christian Limpach <Christian.Limpach@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 17:49:50 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=axp/907AodeGjue7S8oSvCTbcUTLCY+vkoXeOH8sAd0=; b=ujsegq6IDRjZBRiwUWNd38VcGuTmvO3muv+7p+Xdatwfiev3xY0jLDxdBs48hYRRbj 8jzF9zr7/KF1vxm6lndSUSVywzi0mScpipjMumgte/bKt6FGFW1T/t7Ik2ElCQesezGo /w1vVxliJeSnvSXuW+0r06KadNWgowiG4+wcc=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is exciting!

Some quick questions: how much code is shared between Xen and KXen?
And how Xen and KXen code are parallel maintained in the future?

Thanks,
Jun