Re: [Xen-devel] HVM pvops failures (one more qemu-dm.strace obtained)

Andrew Lyon wrote:
I tried Stub domains yesterday but as soon as I "xm create" the system
locked up, I could still ping it but no response on the serial console
and ssh was responsive, very strange.. I've never seen a system ping
but have unresponsive console.

Can we try to debug the problem with hvm on pv_ops?

I haven't seen anything like that before. All I've seen is that domain creation fails, but dom0 is unaffected. On the other hand, I haven't had a chance to try out hvm lately, as I've been working on other things.