Re: [Xen-devel] GNTTAB_copy

> Steve,
>
> I have ported the GNTTAB_copy part from netchannel2 xen-unstable to
> xen-unstable. But the hypercall is failing with a status -1.
>
> xm dmesg says
> Bad flags (0) or dom (0). (expected dom 9)
Okay, so Xen started processing the grant table operation, but found
that the grant entry in the granting domain's grant table was bad
(because it was full of zeroes).  That probably indicates that it was
accessing completely the wrong gref.

> I am granting the page with a flag ( GTF_reading | GTF_writing &
> GTF_permit_access ) but still it did not work.
>
> What could be wrong here?
I'm not sure.  I'd suggest you put some printks in your guests (both
the granting one and the HVM one) to make sure that they agree on the
grant reference number, and some in Xen to make sure that it's reading
the hypercall arguments correctly.

Steven.